CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Doesn't Melt

It's fabric Tuesday again! I haven't spent hardly anytime this year quilting because I've been hard at work on this guy. I have a slew of snowmen that are displayed all over our house over the winter season, so when I saw this kit just before Christmas I snatched it right up. I finally finished it last night and am so excited to get it off to the framer tonight!

How cute is this little family?!
It's the perfect size - 10" x 10" - for a seasonal decoration
I took the pictures pre-washing, so excuse the wrinkles. I'll be sure to post more pictures after it's framed!

For once, my timing was perfect, too, and I have new fabric to play with to get me back into quilting. I'm diving into one of these bundles tonight and have lots of ideas swimming around! We'll see how much I can get done by next week :)

Ty Pennington Impressions, Lime 12 Total

Fabricworm Custom Bundle, Boys Love Blue in FAT QUARTERS 11 Total

*Both images from www.fabricworm.com - one of my favorite online fabric stores!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment