CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wall Hanging

My craft room is also my office, which is also our guest bedroom so I've been thinking of a way to spruce it up a bit and add a quilt. Much to no ones shock, I found these blues and greens and fell in love with them. They really add some warmth to our office/bedroom/craft room!


I used a triangle log cabin pattern. They are so much fun to play around with and decide how to place the blocks!


I am married to a wonderful guy who often doubles as my "crafty consultant" and helps me pick when I can't make a decision. He swayed me to have the blue triangles prominent and I love how it turned out!


Now it hangs above our desk and I love to look up at it! There is nothing like a quilt to make a house feel more like home!

Happy Monday! I've got a few projects I'll be working on tonight to show off for Fabric Tuesday tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment