CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards - for free?!

I discovered Shutterfly a few years ago and just love using them to print my pictures and make gifts. My favorite thing I've made with them is a picture book of our wedding. I love having all the pictures together and the designs they have make it look like it was professionally done (for a much better cost, too!) This year, they're having a promotion where bloggers can get 50 FREE Christmas cards from them - how great is that?! I've used them for our Christmas cards the past three years and they always turn out great. They have hundreds of cards to pick from in just about every style you could imagine. I'm having a hard time narrowing down which one we'll use. Here's a few of my favorites:










I can't wait to order them and get them out in the mail. There is something so fun about sending a receiving Christmas card and hearing what everyone else has been up to in the past year. This is definitely my favorite time of year!!

I am officially 1 for 4 in my Christmas quilts! I'll post a peek tomorrow for Fabric Tuesday. I love the way it turned out and I think the recipient is going to love it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment