CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun, so here's to nothing! :)

1.   My Thanksgiving plans this year will include ... Thanksgiving day with my dad's side of the family at my grandparent's house, Friday and Saturday with my husbands family at their house, and a quieter meal with my immediate family on Sunday.

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was ... I don't know that I can even pick! thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays because my dad comes from a very large family (he's one of 9 children, and his dad is one of 12) and we all get together and cook and share a meal. My grandparent's house isn't huge, so there are people everywhere and so much great food and fellowship. There is just nothing like it and I live for those family times.

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is... Fruit Salad! It was my job in the kitchen many years ago and it stuck, so now I always help cut everything up and get the cream whipped. Yum!

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is... Cheesy potatoes. My Aunt Sandy makes the best potatoes I've ever had. The first year I took my now husband along I told him about them, but he missed them on the first pass and by the time he was ready for seconds they were gone! Now we laugh when we got here because he ALWAYS makes sure to get some of her potatoes! And Aunt Rosanne makes some killer rolls, too. There is honestly so much good food it's hard to limit my favorites!

5.  Thanksgiving free association!  Turkey, potatoes, family, travel, love, happy, weight gain ;)

6.  Thansgiving is... So much fun! I love time with family and the kick off of a season of love and happiness.

7.  I am thankful for... My husband, my parents, my family, my puppies, our jobs, our house, friends, and the abundance of love we have in our lives!


Head on over to the little things we do and link up, but most importantly have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment