CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

My love

What better day than Valentines Day to introduce the new love of my life!

As I said before, Matthew Stephen joined our family on Thanksgiving morning. He was over a week late and after 21 hours of labor and over 3 hours of pushing the doctor went in after him and he came out screaming at 7:01am.

I've talked a lot on here about my desires to become a mom and I have to say that these two and a half months have been everything I've dreamed of. Matthew is a relatively easy baby who really only fusses when he needs something. I feel so, so blessed to have him here. His name means, "Gift from God" and I am often reminded of how true that is. It hasn't been all good and easy (seriously, how did I not know about growth spurts and how they turn your mild mannered child into a ravenous and cranky creature?!) but we're figuring each other out and I certainly wouldn't have it any other way. In case you can't tell, I'm crazy about this little boy! :)

Now for the fun part: pictures!

(I'm trying to learn how to post from my phone so hopefully this works)

Matt on his birth day

His first smiles at 5 weeks old!

In my favorite hat at 2.5 months old. We call it his Elmer Fudd hat :)

Snuggling with Daddy

Curled up with Mommy in his first week home.

I'm finding a little time to craft here and there, so hopefully being able to post from my phone means I can share more of all the projects I've been up to!

Happy Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment