CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I was looking at all the other blogs today and really loved seeing everyone's collections of completed projects. For me at least, it feels like I never got as much done as I wanted to, but to see all the quilts and projects in one place really shows how much was done in just 365 days. This year was a big year for me as a quilter: it was the year that I decided to get serious about quilting and learn all I could to make myself a better quilter. I've gone from barely being able to follow old patterns, to creating my own and there is no turning back! I am hopeful that 2011 will bring more things to learn and more great quilts to show for it. 

I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy 2011 filled with all the things and people you love!

Brittany

0 comments:

Post a Comment